domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

Numb...

I'm tired of being what you want me to be,
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
I Don't know what you are expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...and
Every step that I take is another mistake to you...

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Be who you want to be
Believe in you, in me, in us
Expect the unexpected
Hold the pressure, hold my hand
Be sure that every step you make is towards your happyness...

If if feel your hope is gone,
I feel my hope is gone
Every mistake doesn´t hurt you more than it hurts to me...