segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2008

Chinese for Dummies

Dildo...................................Fun Toi
Give me the money!........Pei Nau
I absolutely agree............No Daut
Dogshit under my shoe...Stin Kin Puh
Stop teasing me................Tat Nut Fun
Annoying kid.....................Hit Tat Boi
My friend is Homo............He Gai
Your price is too high........Ai No Bai Dam Ting
You are not very bright.....Yu So Dum
I'm not guilty........................Wai Hang Mi
Please, stay a while longer...Wai Go Nao
Having a early orgasm..........Kum Tu Suun
Saying the same thing...........Ri Pi Ting
Are you horny?.......................Yu Har Dik
You're just stupid....................Fak Ju
Now I understand...................Ai See Nau
I'm just so horny.....................Ma Big Dik
Microsoft sucks!......................Fa Kin Kom Pu Da
I got this for free.....................Ai No Pei

Sem comentários: